Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jeanet by Valeria


Jeanet , is a really good friend that goes to my school . She is in the same class as me , and she's as crazy as a chicken with no head . She's SO funny , and never gets offended . Jeanet is absolutely not shy , if she falls on her butt , she won't care , she won't get embarrassed .

Sometimes , Jeanet does get sad , but not usually . When it was my birthday , she actually gave me a million gifts , that she knew I would love . But also to make me laugh , she tried to steal them back . She's the best ! I hope when we are in middle school , we could still contact each other . She has a phone and so do I , so she keeps texting me , so maybe in middle school we can contact each other .

Hopefully , Jeanet and I will be friends for a long time . I don't want to lose her , because that would be like missing a small part of my life .

3 comments:

  1. aww that was so sweet i swear u made me cry while i was laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all chickens with no heads dont act crazy cuz their already dead.

    ReplyDelete