Sunday, February 1, 2009

Halloween! by Valeria


I love Halloween !! I dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz . I loved my costume !! I was so happy that Halloween was on a Friday , so that meant I could spend all the time I wanted to go trick or treating . I went to a city my parents and I trusted to go trick or treating .

I didn't get to get alot of candy because of those cheapskates . They would only give you only one piece of candy . Before i ate some candy , my parents checked my candy . (I don't mean they ate the candy ! LOL!) They checked if the candy wrappers were already opened .

Once they said it s was good to eat , I ate a Recess chocolate . But they told me not to eat alot , since they wanted to go McDonalds to eat a REAL meal . I was a little embarrassed , but there were teenagers in there that were dressed up in their costumes .

So i wasn't at all embarrassed anymore ! I love Halloween , but I wouldn't call it my FAVORITE holiday !Lol!

2 comments:

  1. Last last last year as in 2006 i dressed as here i rocked the dog that came with the outfit wasnt realistic so i put my dog on a leash

    ReplyDelete