Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Hate HomeWork!!!!!!!!!!! by Valeria


Doesn't every kid in the world hate homework ? Well I really do!!!!! When it was my Birthday , and we had allot of homework , I couldn't even celebrate my Birthday ! Now isn't that really messed up !!!

Who ever is reading this blog , do you hate homework ? Well I'd Like to know , because I want to know that other kids also hate homework as much as me . I might do all of my homework , but I do it because I don't like to be yelled at . You read this , and you can see the message I'm giving to you .

I HATE HOMEWORK !!! I HATE HOMEWORK !!! I HATE HOMEWORK !!!

7 comments:

  1. actually im glad u asked if every kid hated homework because some kids actually believe it or not love homework.and its not really messed up since u said u didnt want 2 do anything 4 ur b-day.and also i hate homework 2.as u can see if u look at my pink slip history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAVE THE PLANET! GO ECO FRIENDLY!REDUCE THE USE!SSTOP THE HOMEWORK THINGY COMPLETELY!WITH HOMEWORK WE LOSE OUR LIFES AND WORLD!STOP TREE ABUSE TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hate homework more then you val

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete