Thursday, April 9, 2009

Subway by Valeria



This may be shocking , but before a few moths ago , I use to HATE Subway . But when my mom asked me to just try one of the sandwiches , I fell in love . I never knew that Subway was sooo good .

Everyone always said it was delicious , but I used to not believe them . And its wierd because I never had tasted Subway and still I used to judge it badly . But I will never say that Subway is horrible , ever again . Because after I tasted that sandwich , every Saturday , I would have that same sandwich .

So sorry to all the people who love Subway more than me , when I said I used to hate Subway . But dont worry , I now love Subway . ALOT! And I will never stop loving it . . .

(P.S. I know Im writing of random stuff but I dont know what to write about ! Lol . )

No comments:

Post a Comment