Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break Is Finally Here by Valeria


Finally! Spring break is here! I'm so glad its here because i hate school and homework .

Spring Break hasnt been boring . Practically everyday is filled with excitment . Like on Sunday , I went to Universal Studios . And then yesterday , i went to go watch "Fast And Furious" . Then today . it wasnt much exciting , but im doing something everyday . So today i cleaned alot on my house and did excersize .

I can finally get a break from school But the sad thing is that Spring Break is only a week . Which sucks! But atleast i will reunite with my friends more quickly than other breaks like Winter Break or Summer Break . But this last semester is going to be really hard since we are going to do a play , do a festival , do the CAT6 test , and the CST test at my school . And i might have a culmination , if my principal lets us .

But atleast Spring Break is here to calm my nerves . : ^)

No comments:

Post a Comment